TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF LEGO® Bricktober GWP
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
B. PROMOTION PERIOD
- The Promotion starts from 00:00 on 24 Sep 2021 and ends at 23:59 on 24 Oct 2021 (‘Promotion Period’) and is valid at any Toys “R” Us stores, online and physical stores, limited to two (2) redemptions per customer, one (1) redemption per receipt, while stocks last.
C. HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- A minimum spend of $69 on any LEGO® playsets in a single original receipt entitles to one (1) LEGO® Bricktober GWP, while stocks last.
D. GIFT WITH PURCHASE
- Redemptions is automatically applied on the same day of online purchase unless gifts are out of stock.
- Redemption instore must be made on the same day of purchase.
- Receipts from other stores and/or late receipts will not be accepted.
- No combination of receipts is allowed for repeat and/or multiple redemptions within the qualifying period
- Credit/debit card slips & NETS transaction slips are not valid – unless presented together with corresponding original receipts.
- In the event of product return, the redeemed Gift with Purchase must be returned with the product.
- Free LEGO® gifts are not available for sale and cannot be exchanged or refunded. Products shown are not to scale.
- This promotion/redemption cannot be combined with other promotions, is subject to availability of prevailing stocks and is on first-come-first-served basis.
- Personal information (including images, photographs/videos ) collected or received from the Participants may be used by LEGO Singapore Pte Ltd and/or their respective agents and agencies for the purposes of administering the Promotion, including conducting background check on the Participant’s identity and verifying their eligibility to participate and receive the Gift with Purchase . By participating in the Promotion, the Participant explicitly allows LEGO Singapore Pte Ltd and/or their respective agents and agencies to contact the Participant via the Participant’s particulars provided for such purpose. LEGO Singapore Pte Ltd and their respective agencies values all personal information received and shall not disclose or furnish the Participant’s personal information to any unrelated third parties (save for their respective agents and agencies for the purposes of the Promotion or where required by law).
- LEGO® Singapore reserves the right to use the images/ photographs/ videos in various media including Internet. By participating, parents/guardians agree to have their photos/videos taken of themselves at the event area for marketing purposes, including but not limited to print, audio-visual and social media.
- LEGO® Singapore is not responsible for any personal loss, injuries or damage caused or incurred during the activity
- LEGO® Singapore reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any compensation whatsoever.
- By participating, participants and their parents/guardians automatically and voluntarily agree to the Terms and
F. OTHER CONDITIONS:
- All promotional materials, including details on Participation form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions with any advertising, promotional or publicity materials in relation to or in connection with the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- In no event will LEGO Singapore Pte Ltd and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their respective advertising or promotion agencies or their respective officers, directors, employees, members, shareholders, attorneys, representatives and agents (collectively, “Affiliates”), be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages arising out of any the Participant’s acceptance entry into the Promotion. By entering into the Promotion, participants hereby release and agree to hold harmless LEGO Singapore Pte Ltd and their Affiliates from and against any and all rights, demands, claims, causes of action, losses, damages, costs and expenses whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, whether in whole or in part, and whether directly or indirectly.
- LEGO Singapore Pte Ltd and their Affiliates make no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose for any of the Gift with Purchase. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or anything gift with purchase in these Terms and Conditions, LEGO Singapore Pte Ltd and their Affiliates are not liable for any defect in the Gift with Purchase. For the avoidance of doubt, no provision in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as limiting the liability of any party for death or personal injury caused by such party’s negligence or any liability which cannot be excluded under the laws of Singapore.
- Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, the LEGO Singapore Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend, add, replace, vary and/or modify these Terms and Conditions without giving prior notice. Entry into this Promotion confirms acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- A person who is not a party to any of the agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Ac (Cap. 53B), or any amendment thereto, to enforce any term of such agreement.
This Promotion and the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdictions of the courts in Singapore.