LEGO City People Pack Space Research and Development 60230
Give young space adventurers a treat with a NASA-inspired set full of minifigures and space-related kids’ toys. This cool LEGO® City 60230 People Pack – Space Research & Development construction toy includes a bunch of new minifigures in different jobs relating to space travel and exploration. This set also features a spinning G-force astronaut training machine with two seats, treadmill, rocky ground scene, drone with spinning rotor, plant growing pod, robot stand, computer stand and a test rocket with stand, plus 14 minifigures and a robot figure.
• Includes 14 LEGO® City minifigures: 7 astronauts, a reporter, camera operator, personal trainer, a drone engineer, rocket engineer, a mechanical engineer and a botanist plus a robot figure.
• Features a spinning G-force training machine, 2 beds, treadmill, drone with spinning rotor, growing pod with plant, robot stand, rocky ground scene, computer stand with screen and a test rocket with stand.
• Accessory elements include a magnifying glass, welder, white flag, megaphone, camera, microphone, alien head on a stick, 2 astronaut helmets with blue visor, astronaut helmet with golden visor, Extra Vehicular Activity suit with a golden visor and light, trashcan, mug, drone remote, pizza boxes, pizza, 2 new-for-June-2019 geodes and a toolbox.
• Spin the top of the G-force astronaut training machine to help the astronauts prepare for space travel.
• This fun construction toy makes a great gift for kids.
• Rocky ground scene measures over 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
• Robot stand measures over 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
• Drone measures over 1” (3cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
• Computer stand measures over 1” (3cm) high and 1” (4cm) wide.
• Plant pod measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (5cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
• G-force training machine with beds measures over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep.
• Treadmill measures over 1” (4cm) deep.
• Rocket stand measures over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.