LEGO City Wildlife Rescue Camp 60307
Join LEGO City TV character Sleet and the team at the Wildlife Rescue Camp. Prepare the rescue vehicle, check the eagle’s nest from the watchtower and hoist supplies from the dinghy. Uh-oh – the ultralight has spotted flames near a lion’s den! Grab the extinguisher, jump aboard the motorbike and race to the scene to save the cub. When the lions are reunited, head back to camp for more adventures.
- The LEGO City Wildlife Rescue Camp (60307) comes with an abundance of animals, vehicles and inspiring characters, including LEGO City Adventures TV character Sleet. A treat for kids aged 6 and up!
- Includes a LEGO toy treehouse-camp, mobile research lab, motorbike, ultralight and a floating dinghy, plus 6 minifigures and eagle, elephant, lion, lioness, 2 cub, and 2 monkey figures.
- This building set is packed with cool features and functions for exciting wildlife stories and role play with inspiring animals and characters, including LEGO City Adventures TV character Sleet.
- Makes a great birthday gift or surprise for any occasion. Combine it with others from the LEGO City Wildlife range for even more animal-themed adventures.
- When built, the toy wildlife rescue treehouse-camp measures over 6.5 in. (16 cm) high, 10 in. (26 cm) wide and 7.5 in. (20 cm) deep.
- LEGO accessories include a toy apple, banana, fire extinguisher, walkie-talkie, camera, binocular, bottle, medical cast and a toy syringe.
- Comes with an easy-to-follow, printed building guide and Instructions PLUS, an interactive building guide for little builders that’s part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smart devices.
- LEGO City Wildlife playsets put kids at the heart of the action, helping them develop confidence and key life skills as they play out stories and scenarios that depict life in a fun and exciting way.
- All LEGO City components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are compatible and fun to build with.
- All LEGO bricks and pieces are rigorously tested to make sure every building set meets stringent global safety standards.