LEGO City Wildlife Rescue Operation 60302
An elephant calf is feeding close to a crocodile nest, when… CRASH! A landslide blocks the path, separating the calf from its mother – and the croc is getting closer! Mobilize the LEGO City wildlife rescue team. Deploy the winch helicopter and tracked vehicle to clear the tree and boulders. When the calf is back with mom and the croc with its hatching egg, head back to base for your next mission.
- This LEGO City Wildlife Rescue Operation (60302) playset is packed with exciting features, iconic animal figures and inspiring characters for endless wildlife-rescue role play.
- Includes all kids need to make a toy winch helicopter, tracked vehicle, vet station, savanna setting with landslide function, plus elephant, calf and croc figures, 2 monkey figures and 4 minifigures.
- Kids push a lever to activate the tree-and-rockslide. The helicopter features a working winch, spinning rotors and cargo bay. The tracked vehicle has a detachable hoist chain and storage compartment.
- Top-class birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 6 and up. Combine this playset with others from the LEGO City Wildlife range for more wildlife action and adventure.
- The winch helicopter in this LEGO City Wildlife Rescue Operation playset measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 13.5 in. (35 cm) long and 12 in. (31 cm) wide.
- LEGO accessories include a toy magnifying glass, banana, monkey’s medical cast, cup, various laboratory objects and a crocodile egg.
- Includes a simple building guide and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smart devices. This interactive construction guide helps kids become master builders.
- LEGO City Wildlife playsets put kids at the heart of the action, helping them develop confidence and key life skills as they play out stories and scenarios that depict life in a fun and exciting way.
- All LEGO City building set components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with.
- LEGO City bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.