LEGO Disney Princess Ariel, Belle, Cinderella And Tiana's Storybook Adventures 43193
Adventure anywhere with some of your favorite Disney Princess characters. Explore the castle and spend time with Disney’s Cinderella, Tiana, Belle and Ariel. Join Ariel in her chariot at the dock, or visit with Cinderella and Gus the mouse by the water. Spend time in the library with Belle and Lumiere, then visit Tiana in the kitchen. Customize the castle with cool stickers to make it yours!
- Kick-start creative role play or play out favorite movie scenes with this LEGO Disney Ariel, Belle, Cinderella and Tiana’s Storybook Adventures 43193 set. Play starts with opening the book!
- What fun is waiting to be had in the castle? This cool set features an opening book with a 2-sided castle build, small chariot, free-form stickers and plenty of play starters for imaginative fun.
- 4 beloved micro-characters – Disney’s Cinderella, Tiana, Belle and Ariel – are ready for adventures in this buildable toy, together with Gus, Lumiere, a dolphin and frog LEGO figures.
- Any Disney Princess fan aged 5 and up will love this set. Open the book to access a complete micro-world, full of exciting details and elements that will thrill any child as a fun treat or reward.
- Pack-up-and-play fun. With the open book measuring over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 9 in. (23 cm) wide and 5 in. (12 cm) deep, this set is big enough for new adventures and easily packed up for on-the-go play.
- Want to give kids an even more awesome building experience? Now you can with digital Instructions Plus! With intuitive modes like zoom, rotate and ghost mode, it’s LEGO building for the digital age!
- With detailed micro-doll figures and locations, this Disney Princess buildable toy storybook encourages open creative play that helps build important skills with lots of fun story starters.
- LEGO components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.