LEGO Disney Princess Belle And Rapunzel's Royal Stables 43195
Grab your saddle and head down to the royal stables with Disney’s Belle and Rapunzel to help take care of Maximus and Philippe! Explore the main stable with its trophy and accessory rooms, and cozy attic space for relaxing. Clean up the horses’ stalls, put on their saddles and take off. Oh look, a jump. Wheee! After the ride, unsaddle and brush down the horses, then give them some treats!
- Kick-start fun role-play with this LEGO ǀ Disney Belle and Rapunzel’s Royal Stables (43195) set, a different and unique Disney Princess construction gift. Play starts with building and doesn’t end!
- Inventive adventures await. This creative set features a 3-level stable with 5 rooms, 2 small, detachable stalls, a sticker sheet and plenty of play starters for imaginative fun.
- 2 beloved characters, Disney’s Belle and Rapunzel, are ready for work and play in this top buildable toy. The awesome kit also includes 2 LEGO horse figures, Maximus and Philippe.
- Any Disney Princess fan aged 5 and up will love this set. Kids can create endless stories with this premium gift set that will wow friends and is perfect for hours of imaginative play.
- Made for play or display. With the stable and connected stalls measuring over 9.5 in. (24 cm) high, 13 in. (33 cm) wide and 2.5 in. (7 cm) deep, this set is made for play and looks cool on a shelf.
- Want to give kids an even more awesome building experience? Now you can with digital Instructions PLUS! With intuitive modes like zoom, rotate and ghost mode, it’s LEGO building for the digital age!
- With detailed mini-doll figures and ridable horse figures, this Disney Princess buildable toy set encourages open creative play, helping to build important skills with lots of fun story starters.
- LEGO components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.