LEGO Disney Princess Raya And The Heart Palace 43181
Explore the Heart Palace with Disney’s Raya and her friends from Disney’s Raya and the Last Dragon. Ooh look, a hidden room with a map and garden! In the morning, visit the dining room and enjoy some tasty snacks from Kumandra. Join Raya on an adventure to find the last dragon and save Kumandra! Look out for Namaari, a brilliant and calculating young swordswoman who challenges Raya at every step.
- Surprise a great kid with this different and unique LEGO ǀ Disney Raya and the Heart Palace (43181) set. Packed with features and accessories, this fun set inspires imaginative role play.
- This set, based on the new movie Disney’s Raya and the Last Dragon, has a palace with 6 rooms and 2 towers, Raya and Namaari mini-doll figures, plus Tuk Tuk and Namaari’s Serlot LEGO figures.
- The palace has a revolving wall with a secret room, a large treasure chest and opening central and side towers. Combine with the LEGO ǀ Disney Raya and Sisu Dragon (43184) set for a real wow factor.
- Disney’s Raya and the Last Dragon fans will adore this buildable toy with its details and fun accessories. The functions and story starters help make this a great on-trend gift for children aged 7+.
- A buildable toy model full of details. The palace measures over 9.5 in. (24 cm) high, 11 in. (28 cm) wide and 6 in. (16 cm) deep and is designed to be built and played with alone or with friends.
- The set is great for play and will look good on display. Kids can build the set, take a picture and then share their very first LEGO ǀ Disney Raya and the Last Dragon Heart Palace with friends!
- Printed building instructions are great, but digital Instructions PLUS are AWESOME! Using the LEGO Building Instructions app, even younger builders can zoom in on and visualize models as they build.
- Immerse kids in the fantasy and adventure of Disney’s Raya and the Last Dragon with this creative LEGO ǀ Disney set. Children can play out exciting adventures with Disney’s Raya and her friends!
- LEGO components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.