Lego Dots Adventure Bracelets 41918
Tempt a DIY crafts lover with this fun LEGO® DOTS Adventure Bracelets toy, featuring 2 single-row bracelets and 32 colored and adventure-themed tiles.
- Treat a young designer to the fun of making cute friendship bracelets with this limited-edition LEGO® DOTS Adventure Bracelets (41918) kit, featuring 2 adjustable bands and 32 tiles. Play starts with opening the bag!
- Loads of cool design ideas! Kids can grow their sense of self-expression as they decorate and share the adjustable bracelets, following the included patterns or coming up with their own, unique look.
- These colorful tiles can be combined with other sets for shared creative fun with friends. Kids can also use tiles from the LEGO® DOTS Extra DOTS - Series 2 pack (41916) to jazz up their bracelet-making kit.
- Any fan of DIY or arts and crafts will love this creative kit. The bracelets and colorful decorated tiles will make a great Christmas present, holiday or anytime gift for boys and girls aged 6 and up.
- Small and totally portable toy. With the bracelets each measuring over 7” (20cm) long from top to bottom, this fun bracelet-making kit lets young designers practice their creations and then share or wear them.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for endless fun and creativity! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ creative building skills and give them the joy of creating something new all on their own.
- Open the bag and the fun begins with decorating the bracelets. Easy-to-follow inspiration makes design a snap for kids, letting them take pride in making a unique accessory on their own while having lots of creative fun.
- Give kids cool crafts to create with LEGO® DOTS sets. This clever bracelet-making kit offers open-ended design inspiration that helps build children’s creativity and confidence.
- LEGO® building bricks and tiles meet the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and tiles are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid's building kit meets the highest global safety and quality standards.