LEGO Duplo Learn To Count Number Train 10954
Catch the colorful new version of the hugely popular LEGO DUPLO Number Train! Toddlers can load and unload the number bricks, line them up in the correct order and stack them together into a number wall. A poster-playmat makes construction fun. With moving wheels, an opening roof and friendly figures, the Number Train will transport your toddler to a world of imaginative, developmental play!
- Introduce toddlers to numbers with LEGO DUPLO My First Number Train - Learn To Count (10954). This new version of the iconic Number Train offers more colorful learning fun than ever.
- Includes 10 number bricks carried in the push-along train’s carriages, plus boy, girl and dog LEGO DUPLO figures to inspire imaginative role play.
- Toddlers improve their fine motor skills as they drive the train then load, unload, stack and sort the number bricks. As children explore play possibilities, th ey also discover colors and numbers.
- With its cute characters and colorful, easy-to-handle bricks, the Number Train is ideal for toddlers aged 18 months and up – and for parents keen to share their preschooler’s developmental milestones.
- The playset measures over 3.5 in. (10 cm) high and 18.5 in. (47 cm) long and combines easily with other LEGO DUPLO sets to inspire even more imaginative play possibilities.
- A toddler-friendly poster-playmat includes full-sized images of the playset to sh ow how the pieces connect to create the train.
- All LEGO DUPLO playsets are expertly designed with imaginative features to encourage open-ended developmental play that parents can share with their little ones.
- LEGO DUPLO playsets satisfy rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it’s been that way since 1969.
- LEGO DUPLO bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet dem anding child safety standards.