LEGO Harry Potter Fawkes, Dumbledore's Phoenix 76394
Recreate the fiery feathers, powerful beak and graceful flight of Fawkes, the intelligent phoenix from the Harry Potter movies. This impressive 597-piece model is not just awesome to build and display, it also moves! Turn the handle at the rear and the wings flap up and down with a realistic jointed motion, displaying Fawkes’ wondrous wingspan of over 14 in. (35 cm).
- Harry Potter fans will be spellbound by LEGO Harry Potter Fawkes (76394). The model includes impressive detail and a mechanism that makes the jointed wings move gracefully up and down.
- This authentic recreation shows Fawkes the phoenix on a sturdy base with a handle at the rear to control the wings. Also includes an Albus Dumbledore LEGO minifigure and a smaller Fawkes figure.
- Turning the handle at the rear operates a mechanism that drives the wings up and down, with the cleverly designed joints producing a realistic beating appearance.
- If you’re looking for a special gift for a Harry Potter fan, anyone aged 10 and up will be captivated by this detailed, moving Fawkes the phoenix display model.
- With a wingspan of over 14 in. (35 cm) and a beak-to-tail measurement of over 9.5 in. (24 cm), this mechanical Fawkes model makes an impressive display that is sure to be the center of attention.
- The articulated, moving wings are powered purely by a hand-turned mechanism at the rear of the toy – no batteries required.
- Clear instructions ensure a rewarding building experience and a feeling of great satisfaction and lasting pleasure on seeing the result.
- LEGO Harry Potter toys contain favorite characters, amazing creatures and familiar locations from the popular movies. They’re an ideal gift for any child wanting to be part of the movie magic.
- LEGO building kits meet strict industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet demanding global safety standards.