LEGO Harry Potter Hogsmeade Village Visit 76388
Take a trip to Hogsmeade with Harry Potter and Dean Thomas. Buy tongue-tingling acid pops from Mrs. Flume at Honeydukes, then go upstairs to help Mr. Flume make candy. Feeling thirsty? Try a Butterbeer at The Three Broomsticks, where Professor McGonagall is chatting to Madam Rosmerta by the fire. Includes an exclusive, golden, anniversary Ron Weasley minifigure and 4 random wizard card tiles!
- LEGO Harry Potter Hogsmeade Village Visit (76388) offers endless play possibilities and a magical way for kids to put their passion for Harry Potter on show for all to admire.
- Includes Harry Potter, Dean Thomas, Professor McGonagall, Madam Rosmerta, Mr. Flume and Mrs. Flume LEGO minifigures, plus a host of cool features, furniture and accessories.
- Kids can visit and explore 2 of the most famous buildings in Hogsmeade village: Honeydukes candy store and The Three Broomsticks pub – both packed with magical role-play possibilities.
- Any young witch or wizard aged 8 and up will be spellbound by this captivating play-and-display Harry Potter set.
- Measuring over 8.5 in. (22 cm) high, 11.5 in. (30 cm) wide and 3.5 in. (9 cm) deep, LEGO Harry Potter Hogsmeade Village Visit is crammed to the rooftops with authentic details.
- 3 smaller builds provide further inspiration for imaginative play: a street light, a bench with snow and a 2-sided noticeboard with a wanted poster for Sirius Black.
- Includes an exclusive, golden Ron Weasley minifigure to celebrate 20 years of magic with LEGO Harry Potter. Also includes 4 random wizard card tiles for kids to collect (16 in total).
- LEGO Harry Potter toys contain favorite characters, amazing creatures and familiar locations from the popular movies. They’re an ideal gift for any child wanting to be part of the movie magic.
- LEGO building kits meet demanding industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they fulfill rigorous global safety standards.