LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Moment: Defence Class 76397
Unlock your LEGO playbook and enter Professor Mad-Eye Moody’s Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom at Hogwarts Join Hermione Granger and Neville Longbottom as they practice casting spells, experiment with enchanting equipment, and discover what – or who – is trapped in the trunk! When the lesson ends, close the cover to take the set with you wherever you go.
- Magical play possibilities – Inside the LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Moment: Defence Class (76397) playbook is a classroom filled with features to inspire imaginative role play
- Hogwarts classroom – Includes Mad-Eye Moody, Hermione Granger and Neville Longbottom minifigures, plus lots of authentic accessories, including a blackboard, trunk, potion bottles, desk and chairs
- Captivating fun – When kids open their LEGO playbook, they instantly enter Professor Moody’s Defence Against the Dark Arts lesson. Next door is his office, with a trunk containing mini-Moody!
- Just like the movies – The Mad-Eye Moody minifigure transforms into Barty Crouch Jr. by turning his head and replacing the hair. The trunk contains a microfigure decorated as the real Mad-Eye Moody
- Great gift for kids 8 and up – This versatile playset puts Hogwarts classroom capers into kids hands, inspiring endless imaginative play
- Magically compact – This portable Hogwarts Moment set measures over 5 in. (12 cm) high, 3.5 in. (9 cm) wide and 1.5 in. (4 cm) deep and is designed to be quick to clear away and easy to store
- Expand the fun – This set connects with other Hogwarts Moment sets, each designed and decorated to recreate a different Hogwarts classroom, to provide even more play-and-display possibilities
- Many ways to play – The extensive range of LEGO Harry Potter playsets puts favorite characters, familiar locations and magical adventures into the hands of all young wizards, witches and muggles
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time
- Safety assured – LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards