LEGO Marvel Spider-Man And Sandman Showdown 76172
When super villain Sandman stirs up a sand tornado, it’s time to team up with Spider-Man and the young superhero in your life. Spider-Man races to the scene in his buggy, but Sandman retaliates with his sand-slinging catapult. Will Spider-Man’s speedy vehicle and web-slinging skills save the day? With endless stories to role-play, this superhero set makes developmental play super-fun.
- LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man: Spider-Man and Sandman Showdown (76172) is a superhero treat designed to develop the imagination, dexterity and building confidence of youngsters aged 4 and up.
- Includes Spider-Man and Sandman minifigures, a sturdy spider-buggy, a sand catapult for kids to shoot and fun accessories from the superhero movies.
- Kids (and their friends) help Spider-Man stop super villain Sandman stirring up a sand tornado, then go on to recreate movie scenes and dream up endless superhero adventures of their own.
- This LEGO® 4+ set is specially designed with a Starter Brick and simple building steps so youngsters aged 4 and up can learn to build and develop creative confidence as they go.
- This family-playtime, superhero building toy measures over 1 in. (4 cm) high, 3 in. (9 cm) wide and 2 in. (6 cm) deep, with pieces perfectly sized for small hands to pick up and place.
- A simple building guide is provided and pieces are grouped into separate bags with a playable element and character in each one, so youngsters can enjoy their construction toy one step at a time.
- For even more building fun, the free LEGO® Building Instructions app includes digital Instructions PLUS, which lets kids zoom, rotate and visualize their playset as they build.
- LEGO® 4+ sets introduce children to a universe of movie favorites, TV characters and everyday heroes that they will love to share with parents and other playtime partners.
- LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure all 4+ sets are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous child safety standards.