LEGO Mickey And Friends Mickey Mouse & Donald Duck's Farm 10775
Put on your overalls and have some fun! Disney’s Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck are working on their farm. Join Mickey as he feeds the animals and collects the egg from the chicken coop. Work with Donald to harvest the vegetables with the wheelbarrow. Help them load the hay bales into the barn loft with some help from the winch. Then hop on the tractor and check on the animals again before bed.
- The immersive LEGO ǀ Disney Mickey Mouse & Donald Duck’s Farm (10775) set offers youngsters a fun set packed with nurturing role-play and building skills growth as they take care of all the animals.
- A perfect gift for kids aged 4+ who want to set trends at the playground! Surprise a child with this creative present that teaches construction skills, encourages imagination and entertains for hours.
- Loads of details for extended play. The set has a barn and tractor with Starter Brick elements, to help get the building going so there’s more time for fun, plus 2 minifigures and 4 animal figures!
- This LEGO ǀ Disney set is full of functions and accessories, including a winch function on the barn and a buildable chicken coop toy, plus tools, fruits and vegetables and an egg for role-play fun.
- The substantial set includes a barn measuring over 5 in. (13 cm) high and 4.5 in. (12 cm) wide. Because it’s compatible with other LEGO bricks, it can be added to as kids’ building skills grow.
- Give young builders a great experience with simple picture instructions, meaning no barrier to building even for kids just learning to read, plus zoom and save modes in digital Instructions PLUS!
- 4+ sets provide a fun way for youngsters to learn to build, while growing their confidence with easy building steps. They let kids and grown-ups discover the joy of building and playing together.
- LEGO components meet strict industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up and build with, time and time again – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to make sure they meet stringent safety standards.