LEGO Mickey And Friends Mickey Mouse's Propeller Plane 10772
Disney’s Mickey Mouse is working on his plane, getting ready for a flight. Help clean the plane by washing the windshield and wiping down the propeller before Mickey hops into the cockpit. Spin the propeller and push the plane down the runway for takeoff. Watch for the signal flag, then take off on a fun flight. Once you land, help Mickey check his plane and get it ready for the next trip.
- The thrilling LEGO ǀ Disney Mickey Mouse’s Propeller Plane (10772) set offers youngsters a set packed with fun role-play and building skills growth as they take care of and fly in a cool plane.
- A perfect gift for kids aged 4 and up who want to set trends at the playground! Surprise a child with a creative present that teaches building skills, encourages imagination and entertains for hours.
- Portable for play on the go. The building toy has a plane with a Starter Brick chassis, to help get the building going so there’s more time for play, plus a minifigure and an exclusive Mickey tile!
- This LEGO ǀ Disney set is full of fun details and accessories, including a maintenance tool rack with a wrench and spray bottle elements, plus a small flag build to boost role-play possibilities.
- Measuring over 2 in. (6 cm) high and 5.5 in. (14 cm) wide, this set is great for open-ended play. Since it’s compatible with other LEGO bricks, it can be expanded as kids’ building confidence grows.
- Give young builders a great experience with simple picture instructions, meaning no barrier to building even for kids just learning to read, plus zoom and save modes in digital Instructions PLUS!
- 4+ sets provide a fun way for youngsters to learn to build, while growing their confidence with easy building steps. They let kids and grown-ups discover the joy of building and playing together.
- LEGO components meet strict industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up and build with, time and time again – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to make sure they meet stringent safety standards.