LEGO Monkie Kid The Legendary Flower Fruit Mountain 80024
Relive the legend of the Monkey King as you build the iconic Flower Fruit Mountain. Learn how he was born from rock, how he discovered the waterfall cave, how he became the king of the monkeys and more. This spectacular set includes a Monkie Kid minifigure and 4 different Monkey King minifigures, each showing him at a different stage of his life, so you can create your own epic stories.
- Epic tales of the legendary Monkey King come to life as children build each section of this awesome LEGO Monkie Kid Flower Fruit Mountain toy playset (80024).
- Includes 8 minifigures: Monkie Kid, Evil Macaque, Brother Monkey, Sister Monkey and 4 versions of Monkey King (Baby, Classic, Apprentice and Battle) to role-play stories from the classic tale.
- Packed with authentic, storytelling features, including an opening rock to reveal the Monkey King, a buildable waterfall that opens to allow entry to the mountain and a buildable red-crowned crane.
- Role-play battle scenes with Monkie Kid and the Evil Macaque minifigures on a rotating platform – and look out for the Chinese calligraphy.
- Offering a challenging build and unlimited play, this 1,947-piece LEGO Monkie Kid construction toy makes the best birthday, holiday or surprise present for trend-setting kids aged 10 and up.
- Measuring over 13.5 in. (34 cm) high, 27 in. (68 cm) wide and 10 in. (25 cm) deep, this unique toy will have everyone talking and makes a stunning display piece between playtime adventures.
- Printed instructions are included, while digital Instructions PLUS, available in the LEGO Building Instructions app, allows kids to save their progress and restart the build anytime.
- LEGO Monkie Kid toy building sets are inspired by the classic Chinese novel Journey to the West and help children develop their courage, resilience and optimism while having fun.
- LEGO components meet strict industry standards to ensure that they are compatible and connect consistently and strongly.
- LEGO bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to satisfy the highest global safety standards.