LEGO Monkie Kid's Lion Guardian 80021
Have fun playing the toy-grabbing game at the Anti-Gravity Arcade. But watch out! Here comes the Spider Queen and Huntsman, attacking people with their robotic spider. Rush to the rescue with Mei and Monkie Kid on his awesome Lion Guardian. Dodge shots from the Spider Queen’s battle rig and fire back with the Lion Guardian’s hidden, spring-loaded shooters. You must save the city!
- Children become the heroes in their own thrilling adventures with this LEGO® Monkie Kid™ Lion Guardian (80021) mech toy, Spider Queen battle rig, posable robotic spider and buildable arcade.
- This premium-quality, battle toy playset includes 5 minifigures – Monkie Kid with The Golden Staff, Mei with the Jade Dragon Blade, Huntsman with a rifle, Spider Queen and Lu.
- The fully posable Lion Guardian features snapping jaws and has a hidden, spring-loaded shooter in each of the drums, while the Spider Queen’s battle rig has movable legs and 2 spring-loaded shooters.
- Kids will love playing with the buildable arcade’s dance machine and the toy-grabbing game with a movable claw that dispenses toy elements just like a real-life arcade game.
- This 774-piece, LEGO® building toy makes a cool birthday present, holiday gift or surprise treat for creative kids aged 8 and up who like to be part of the hottest trends.
- The Lion Guardian measures over 8.5 in. (21 cm) high, 11 in. (28 cm) long and 7.5 in. (19 cm) wide. It’s a cool model for youngsters to display and show off to friends between playtime adventures.
- Step-by-step instructions in the box and intuitive Instructions PLUS, available in the free LEGO® Building Instructions app, enhance children’s building experience.
- LEGO® Monkie Kid™ toy building sets are inspired by China’s legend of the Monkey King and help children to develop their imaginations, bravery and resilience while having lots of fun.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met rigorous industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect consistently.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and rigorously analyzed to satisfy stringent global safety standards.