LEGO Ninjago Catamaran Sea Battle 71748
Skipper the ninjas’ awesome catamaran in an amazing sea fight against the Keepers! Go into attack mode and fire your spring-loaded shooters. Woah! The Keepers’ powerful battle catamaran, which splits into 3 separate boats, one with a prison, tries to sink you with its sharp blades and deadly shooters. You must triumph in this nautical battle to claim the precious storm amulet.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Catamaran Sea Battle (71748) is an action-packed ninja playset featuring 2 catamarans, one of which splits into 3 boats, so kids can stage thrilling clashes at sea.
- Includes 6 minifigures from the NINJAGO® TV series: Island Jay, Island Zane and Island Kai, who take on Chief Mammatus, Rumble Keeper and Thunder Keeper – all with cool weapons!
- The Keepers' battle catamaran has 2 spring-loaded shooters and can split into 3 separate boats, one with a mini prison for the ninjas, and one featuring 2 stud shooters and a casket of diamonds.
- The ninjas’ own catamaran toy features 2 spring-loaded shooters and can fold up into speed mode and fold back out for attack mode.
- This 780-piece battle set provides a fun-filled build for kids aged 9 and up and makes a great birthday or holiday gift that will wow their friends.
- The Keepers' catamaran measures over 8.5 in. (22 cm) tall, 13 in. (33 cm) long and 9.5 in. (24 cm) wide – a great size to display in a child's bedroom between playtime battles.
- Look out for more NINJAGO® sets inspired by the TV series, including Lloyd’s Jungle Chopper Bike (71745), Jungle Dragon (71746) and The Keepers’ Village (71747).
- LEGO® NINJAGO® offers an amazing collection of cool playsets any ninja fan will be proud to own and lets them learn positive life skills through exciting adventures with their heroes.
- For more than 6 decades, LEGO® bricks have been made from some of the highest-quality materials, ensuring they connect and pull apart consistently every time – ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, which means kids are in safe hands.