LEGO Star Wars Imperial Probe Droid 75306
Recall epic Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back action on the ice planet Hoth as you build the Imperial Probe Droid (75306). The droid has posable legs and comes with a transparent, brick-built pole to ‘suspend’ it above a buildable snowy scene.
An information plaque completes a highly collectible display piece that looks impressive on an office desk or a mantelpiece at home.
Part of a premium-quality collection of LEGO Star Wars sets for adults, this complex, construction kit offers an immersive and fun building experience as you recreate every distinctive detail in LEGO style. It makes a delightful treat for yourself and a fun gift for a Star Wars fan or experienced LEGO lover in your life.
- Be transported to the frozen planet of Hoth and spark memories of classic Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back scenes with this detailed Imperial Probe Droid (75306) build-and-display model.
- The buildable droid LEGO figure features posable legs and comes with transparent, brick-built pole to ‘suspend’ it above a buildable snowy scene. The set also includes an information plaque.
- This premium-quality set is part of a series of collectible LEGO Star Wars build-to-display models for adults.
- Offering a complex, rewarding build, this 683-piece set makes a terrific birthday, holiday or surprise gift for any Star Wars connoisseur or experienced LEGO builder.
- Measuring over 10.5 in. (27 cm) high, 9 in. (24 cm) wide and 4 in. (11 cm) deep, this buildable model does not need much space for display, but it is sure to grab people’s attention.
- Thinking of buying this set for a Star Wars memorabilia collector who is new to LEGO building? Don’t worry. It comes with step-by-step instructions so they can build with confidence.
- Collectible LEGO Star Wars sets are designed for discerning adults who enjoy mindful, creative projects in their spare time to relax and have fun.
- LEGO components meet demanding industry standards to ensure a simple, strong connection every time.
- LEGO bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they satisfy strict global safety standards.