LEGO Super Mario Character Packs – Series 2 71386
Bring even more excitement to the LEGO Super Mario play experience with 10 collectible Character Packs. Each Series 2 pack contains a buildable character with an action tag to add to your Starter Course. Will it be a Huckit Crab, Spiny Cheep Cheep, Ninji or Foo? Perhaps it's a Parachute Goomba, Para-Beetle or Poison Mushroom. Or maybe it's a Thwimp, Fly Guy or Bone Goomba. Open the pack and see!
- Add even more fun, interactive play to kids’ LEGO Super Mario universe with Character Packs – Series 2 (71386). Each pack contains a mystery buildable character with an action tag.
- 10 unique LEGO Super Mario toy characters to collect and play with: Huckit Crab, Spiny Cheep Cheep, Ninji, Foo, Parachute Goomba, Para-Beetle, Poison Mushroom, Thwimp, Fly Guy and Bone Goomba.
- The Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360), featuring the LEGO Mario figure, is needed for the full play experience. As LEGO Mario jumps on these characters, he reacts in various ways.
- A collectible toy Character Pack makes a fun birthday or holiday gift or anytime treat for kids aged 6 and up, adding new possibilities to their LEGO Super Mario universe.
- Add these characters to the Starter Course, rearrange it and combine with LEGO Super Mario Expansion Sets to create new solo challenges and competitions with friends and family.
- Each pack comes with illustrated instructions to help kids build independently.
- The free LEGO Super Mario app also has building instructions, cool viewing tools to make building extra fun and more. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- LEGO Super Mario toy playsets bring a family-favorite character into the real world. Fun for solo or group play, they offer unlimited creative challenges through expansion and rebuilding.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO components have met strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent and compatible for a simple, secure connection every time.
- LEGO building bricks and pieces are tested to the max to make sure they meet stringent safety standards.