LEGO Super Mario Character Packs – Series 2 71386
Bring even more excitement to the LEGO® Super Mario™ play experience with 10 collectible Character Packs. Each Series 2 pack contains a buildable character with an action tag to add to your Starter Course. Will it be a Huckit Crab, Spiny Cheep Cheep, Ninji or Foo? Perhaps it's a Parachute Goomba, Para-Beetle or Poison Mushroom. Or maybe it's a Thwimp, Fly Guy or Bone Goomba. Open the pack and see!
- Add even more fun, interactive play to kids’ LEGO® Super Mario™ universe with Character Packs – Series 2 (71386). Each pack contains a mystery buildable character with an action tag.
- 10 unique LEGO® Super Mario™ toy characters to collect and play with: Huckit Crab, Spiny Cheep Cheep, Ninji, Foo, Parachute Goomba, Para-Beetle, Poison Mushroom, Thwimp, Fly Guy and Bone Goomba.
- The Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360), featuring the LEGO® Mario™ figure, is needed for the full play experience. As LEGO Mario jumps on these characters, he reacts in various ways.
- A collectible toy Character Pack makes a fun birthday or holiday gift or anytime treat for kids aged 6 and up, adding new possibilities to their LEGO® Super Mario™ universe.
- Add these characters to the Starter Course, rearrange it and combine with LEGO® Super Mario™ Expansion Sets to create new solo challenges and competitions with friends and family.
- Each pack comes with illustrated instructions to help kids build independently.
- The free LEGO® Super Mario™ app also has building instructions, cool viewing tools to make building extra fun and more. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- LEGO® Super Mario™ toy playsets bring a family-favorite character into the real world. Fun for solo or group play, they offer unlimited creative challenges through expansion and rebuilding.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent and compatible for a simple, secure connection every time.
- LEGO® building bricks and pieces are tested to the max to make sure they meet stringent safety standards.