LEGO Super Mario Character Packs Series 3 71394
Add even more action to the LEGO Super Mario levels you build with 10 collectible Character Packs. Each Series 3 pack contains a buildable character with an Action Tag to add to your Starter Course. Will it be a Galoomba, Parachute Bob-omb, Crowber or Boo? Maybe it’s an Amp, a Torpedo Ted or a Bony Beetle? Or could it be a 1-Up Mushroom, Scuttlebug or a Swoop? Open the pack and find out!
- Add more fun, interactive play options to kids’ LEGO Super Mario universe with Character Packs – Series 3 (71394). Each pack contains a mystery buildable character with an Action Tag.
- 10 unique LEGO toy figures of Super Mario characters to collect and play with: a Galoomba, Parachute Bob-omb, Boo, Crowber, Amp, Torpedo Ted, Bony Beetle, 1-Up Mushroom, Scuttlebug and a Swoop.
- One of the Starter Course sets (71360 or 71387), which feature the LEGO Mario (in set 71360) and LEGO Luigi figure (in set 71387), is needed for interactive play.
- LEGO Mario or LEGO Luigi react to the characters in various ways. Each character comes with a small build to use as a display stand or to incorporate into the levels kids create.
- A LEGO Super Mario Character Pack makes a fun birthday or holiday gift or surprise treat for trend-setting kids aged 6 and up.
- Add these characters to the LEGO Super Mario Starter Courses and Expansion Sets to create new challenges for solo and social play.
- Find building instructions in the pack and on the free, fun-packed LEGO Super Mario app. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Collectible LEGO Super Mario toy playsets bring Super Mario characters into the real world. Fun for solo or group play, they offer unlimited creative challenges through expansion and rebuilding.
- LEGO building bricks comply with rigorous industry quality standards, meaning that they are consistent and compatible for secure connections – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are tested in almost every way imaginable to make sure that they satisfy stringent global safety standards.