LEGO Super Mario Desert Pokey Expansion Set 71363
Kids can add an exciting, hammer-swinging challenge to their LEGO Super Mario Adventures with Mario Starter Course and compete against friends with this fun-packed Desert Pokey Expansion Set (71363).
- This set features a hammer turntable that LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) uses to knock down a buildable Pokey cactus-like figure, section by section, plus a Monty Mole figure to defeat to earn more rewards.
- Music plays when LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) is placed on the hammer turntable and each of the 3 action bricks in this kids’ building set cause LEGO Mario to react in different ways when he jumps on them.
- This 180-piece, creative LEGO® toy playset makes a fun birthday or holiday gift for kids aged 6+ who own the Adventures with Mario Starter Course, inspiring them to build and customize their own unique levels.
- Measuring over 4.5” (12cm) high, 8.5” (21cm) wide and 5” (12cm) deep in its basic formation, this module can be rebuilt and combined with the Starter Course and other LEGO® Super Mario™ Expansion Sets in many ways.
- No batteries are needed for this playset – combine it with the Adventures with Mario Starter Course to power up the gameplay. The set comes with clear instructions so kids can build independently and with confidence.
- The free LEGO® Super Mario™ app has building instructions and inspiration for creative ways to play and is a safe platform for sharing ideas. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Collectible LEGO® Super Mario™ toy building sets bring an iconic character into the real world. They allow fans to expand and rebuild to create unlimited challenges to enjoy solo or with friends and family.
- Builders won’t need a Super Star’s power to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! Ever since 1958, the bricks have met the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and compatibility.
- LEGO® building bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to ensure that every LEGO set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.