Monopoly Super Electronic Banking Board Game
The Monopoly Super Electronic Banking board game features an all in one electronic banking unit, and amps up the excitement with unique rewards! Each player has a bank card that will earn them different rewards for gameplay: roll a certain number, land on a certain space, or purchase a particular property. Players can also choose to fly to any property on the board, and force another player into trading one of their coveted properties. There is no paper money in this game -- the cards and banking unit track each player's cash. It's an exciting game as players buy properties, collect rent -- and get rewarded for it! The player with the most money at the end of the game wins.
The Hasbro, Hasbro Gaming, Parker Brothers, and Monopoly names and logos, the distinctive design of the gameboard, the four corner squares, the Mr. Monopoly name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro for its property trading game and game equipment.
- Banking unit
- 4 plastic token
- 4 bank cards
- 16 Title Deed cards
- 20 Chance cards
- 4 Reference cards
- 1 die
- Game guide
- GET REWARDS BACK: Choose your rewards! Each token in the Monopoly Super Electronic Banking board game has a matching bank card that offers a unique reward by performing a certain action in the game
- BANKING UNIT: The Monopoly Super Electronic Banking board game features an all-in-one Ultimate Banking unit with tap technology that makes gameplay faster than the classic Monopoly game
- FLIGHT SPACES: Instead of purchasing railroads in this edition of the Monopoly game, players can choose to take a flight to any property on the gameboard
- GET INTO TRADING SPACES: Land on a Forced Trade space? Choose any property and immediately trade it for your choice of any other player's property
- GREAT FAMILY GAME: The Monopoly Super Electronic Banking board game is fun for families and kids ages 8 and up. Get together for family game night and watch kids enjoy being in charge of their own banking card