Monster Match Game
This kid's matching game includes colorful patterns, graphics kids will love, and of course… a MONSTER HEAD that spits out dice! To play, kids place the monster themed cards face down, then pull the tail of the Monster Head roller to spit out the die. The die will show a certain monster body part, and players
much find the card with the matching monster body part. When they guess correctly, they get one monster puzzle piece and keep playing to get all they get all the monster puzzle pieces to complete the monster puzzle. For kids ages 3 years and older. Colors and decorations may vary.
- This monster-matching game offers the hilarious mayhem pre-school kids love with a monster theme and bright, colorful graphics!
- The Fisher-Price team and Mattel worked together to develop this game for pre-schoolers to amuse and entertain as it helps teach colors and practice memory skills. Three levels of play, easiest, intermediate and advanced, lets kids grow with the game.
- To play, 2 to 4 players place the monster face cards face-side down and take turns using the monster roller to find a face to match -- kids pull its tail and it spits out the die with the challenge.
- If they guess correctly, they get a monster puzzle piece for each correct match. Play continues until someone completes the puzzle!
- Makes a great gift for monster lovers aged 3 years or older.