National Geographic Amazing Worms Chemistry Kit
5 awesome chemistry experiments that explore the world of polymer science.
Make creepy, crawly creatures with chemistry!
Learn about polymers, phosphorescence, and pH.
- Green Glow-In-The-Dark Alginate (90 Ml / 3 Fl Oz)
- Purple Color-Changing Alginate (90 Ml / 3 Fl Oz)
- Calcium Chloride (10 G / 0.35 Fl Oz)
- 2 Cups
- 1 Measuring Scoop
- The experiments in this kit demonstrate the principles of: • Polymer reactions (molecule chains cross-linking, present in all experiments)• Phosphorescence (make glow-in-the-dark worms)• pH indication and color-changing (color-changing worms)
- Enough materials to do experiments more than once, and includes all the tools you need:• Glow-in-the-dark worms• Color-changing worms• Worm eggs• Giant Worm eggs• Dehydrated worms