Osmo Super Studio Disney Frozen 2 Drawing Game (Osmo Base Required)
Join all your favourite Frozen friends — and a few new ones — on their epic adventures through Arendelle and the lands beyond. Draw, colour, and even add glitter, as you put your art into your favourite Frozen moments, and bring these characters to life on screen!
Osmo Super Studio is magical!
This drawing game is a magical, immersive way to connect with Anna, Elsa, Olaf, and more Frozen 2 friends while your child learns to draw, they learn to think visually and hone their imagination and curiOSity, all while developing creative confidence.
Fill the pages with your own imagination!
This fun-filled drawing game is sure to make even the most art-challenged kids feel like young Picassos. Get step-by-step instructions on how to draw the scenes, then watch the story come to life in your first animation. Osmo Super Studio comes complete with the Super Marker, Super Sweeper, and most importantly, the Super Sketchpad filled with over 30 pages for you to create with.
Compatibility with iPad: Compatible with all iPads except Generation 1, iPad Pro 11-inch and iPad Pro 12.9-inch. The minimum iOS version needed is iOS 9.
Compatibility with Fire Tablets: Compatible with 7th Generation Fire 7, 7th Generation Fire HD 8, 7th Generation Fire HD10, 8th Generation Fire HD 8, 9th Generation Fire 7, 9th Generation Fire HD 10.
Important: Requires an iPad/Fire Tablet and an Osmo Base to play. (Each sold separately)
- Super Sketchpad
- Super Studio Markers (2)
- Super Sweeper Eraser
- 1 Game App: Super Studio Frozen 2
- Suitable for kids of ages 5 to 11
- Immersive way to connect with Anna, Elsa, Olaf, and more Frozen 2 friends
- Instructs your child to draw and animate favorite Disney shows while honing their creativity, cognitive abilities, and fine motor skills
- Foster drawing skills, fine motor skills, and hand-eye coordination
- Teaches your child the fundamentals of drawing and enables them to go on adventures with their favorite Disney characters through visual thinking and experimentation