Star Wars The Black Series Gaming Greats Jedi Knight Revan Toy Figure
Redeemed Jedi Knight Revan wields a purple-bladed Lightsaber while cloaked in white Jedi robes in the Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes mobile game!
Includes• 1 figure 6 Inch
- STAR WARS: GALAXY OF HEROES JEDI KNIGHT REVAN: The journey from Sith to Jedi is complete in the Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes mobile game as redeemed Jedi Knight Revan wields his purple Lightsaber while cloaked in white Jedi robes
- VIDEO GAME-INSPIRED DESIGN: Fans and collectors can imagine exciting moments from the Star Wars Galaxy with this premium Jedi Knight Revan toy, inspired by the Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes mobile game
- GAMESTOP EXCLUSIVE: This Star Wars The Black Series Gaming Greats Jedi Knight Revan toy is available exclusively through GameStop
- PREMIUM ARTICULATION AND DETAILING: Star Wars fans and collectors can display this highly poseable (4 fully articulated limbs) figure, featuring premium deco, in their action figure and vehicle collection
- LOOK FOR OTHER FIGURES FROM A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY: Look for movie- and entertainment-inspired Star Wars The Black Series figures (Each sold separately. Subject to availability) to build a Star Wars galaxy
- Kids and collectors alike can imagine the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars saga with figures from Star Wars The Black Series! With exquisite features and decoration, this series embodies the quality and realism that Star Wars devotees love. Star Wars The Black Series includes figures, vehicles, and roleplay items from the 40-plus-year legacy of the Star Wars Galaxy, including comics, movies, and animated series. (Additional products each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
- The 6-inch scale Gaming Greats GameStop Exclusive Jedi Knight Revan figure is detailed to look like the character from the Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes mobile game, featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation.
- Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro under license from Lucasfilm Ltd.
- Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.