LEGO Creator Expert Flower Bouquet 10280
Surprise a friend or loved one with a beautiful flower bouquet that’s anything but ordinary. This LEGO Flower Bouquet features a host of beautiful blooms in an array of stunning colors – all cleverly made from LEGO pieces. The flower stems are adjustable so it's easy to tailor the arrangement to suit any vase. Get creative with this mindful project and have fun building an eye-catching display.
- The LEGO Flower Bouquet (10280) building kit makes a unique gift or mindful project, creating a beautiful flower display model made entirely from LEGO pieces. Please note, a vase is not included.
- This flower bouquet delivers a vibrant display of colors and interesting shapes, inspired by real flowers such as roses, snapdragons, poppies, asters, daisies and grasses.
- Let your imagination bloom with customizable elements. Position the petals and leaves, then change the lengths of the stems to create wonderful arrangements for the home.
- Looking for the best gifts for birthdays, anniversaries or special occasions? The LEGO Flower Bouquet set makes a special and unusual gift for friends, loved ones, or yourself, at any time of year.
- The stems come in a variety of lengths. As a guide, the ‘snapdragon', with its straight stem, measures over 14 in. (36 cm) high.
- As the first ever LEGO Flower Bouquet, this set includes a host of new colors and shapes that adult LEGO fans will love.
- The flowers are created from over 17 unusual LEGO elements with realistic petal shapes and colors, to create an unexpected display that is sure to make people look twice.
- The LEGO Flower Bouquet is part of the LEGO Botanical Collection. This revolutionary collection uses several elements made from a plant-based plastic, produced using sustainably sourced sugarcane.
- LEGO components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.