Peppa Pig Peppa’s Alphabet Case
P is for Peppa Pig! When kids are little and still learning, toys like Peppa’s Alphabet Case can help them explore letters, colors, and more! Underneath each letter is a picture of something from Peppa’s world, so parents can help preschoolers practice matching letters with sounds, naming colors, and even spelling simple words in the window. Little piggies can work on honing their fine motor skills as they fit the 26 letter pieces into the puzzle. This interactive alphabet puzzle toy comes in a cute carrying case so your child can have fun learning letters with their favorite Peppa Pig friends on the go! Peppa Pig toys make wonderful gifts for girls and boys 3 years old and up.
- 26 letter pieces
- Explore abc learning with peppa: open up peppa’s alphabet case and find an oinktastic alphabet puzzle with 26 colorful, removable letter pieces
- Learning begins with play: when kids are little and still learning, toys like peppa's alphabet case can help teach letters, vocabulary, colors, and fine motor skills through hands-on, wholesomely fun play
- Alphabet toys for preschoolers: underneath each letter is a picture from peppa’s world, so kids can practice matching letters with their sounds. M is for muddy puddles, p is for peppa pig!
- Lots of ways to play: help your child name the colors or use the window to practice spelling simple words together (or just make silly combos)!
- Snap-shut carry case: the peppa pig carrying case keeps the pieces together and makes this a great travel toy! Peppa pig toys make great gifts for kids 3 years and up