UNO Dos 2nd Edition
Just like UNO and DOS card games, DOS Second Edition players race to get rid of their cards but with updated cards and rules designed to make the game even more fun for game nights. There are TWO discard piles, and every number "2" card in the deck is a "Wild DOS Card," meaning it can be any color "2" a player wants. Action cards include the classics, plus a "Wild Play Two" card that forces the next player to play at least two cards on their turn, and if they can't, they have to draw two cards. It's twice the action and tons more fun for friends and families on game night. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Includes 112 and instructions.
- DOS Second Edition card game updates the cards and rules to deal out the action on game night!
- In the race to get rid of their cards, players can discard into either of TWO Discard Piles -- or even both!
- All "2" number cards are "Wild DOS cards and can be played as any color "2" the player wants.
- The "Wild Play Two Card" forces the next player to discard at least 2 cards on their turn, and if they can't, they must draw 2 cards.
- If a player plays 2 Action Cards on the same turn, the next player must take BOTH actions!
- Players yell "DOS!" when they are down to TWO cards, but everyone wins on game night with second edition DOS