Uno Ono 99
In the easy to learn, fast paced ONO 99 ard game, 2 to 6 players try to avoid being the one to place the card on the discard stack that makes the running total go to 99 or over! Every card counts, and as each player puts a card on the discard pile, they call out the total. Don't forget, the objective is to keep the total under 99! Watch out, because one of the cards is the ONO 99 ard; if a player is dealt or draws an ONO 99 ard, they must keep it and may not play it! The ONO 99 ard game can be great practice for kids learning mathematical addition and subtraction Last player left wins. A great choice for game night, or to bring along when traveling. Colors and decorations may vary.
- The ONO 99 card game is an exciting game with a discard pile that requires players to add up the running total and announce it with each discard, while staying under 99!
- Watch out for the ONO 99 card -- if a player is dealt or draws an ONO 99 card, they must keep it and may not play it.
- A fun way to encourage math skills, at any age! The total never goes below zero, so simple addition and subtraction will do. Three losses knock a player out and the last player to stays in wins.
- Every card counts, and there are some special cards to change the momentum, like REVERSE, DRAW 2 and a MINUS 10. Don't forget to decrease the total with a minus card.
- Fast paced but easy to learn, this game is fun for the whole family. Up to 10 can play! Bring it out for game night or take it along as an entertaining game for travel.
- Makes a great gift for card lovers ages 7 years or older.