Many will sink. One will survive. Face off with up to 6 players and compete to be the last afloat in the Battleship Royale game! In this exciting party game take on the beloved Battleship search-and-find game, all players share one Battle Grid to mark hits and misses. Instead of placing physical ships, they're dealt Ship cards that reveal their fleet and where their ships live on the grid. The cards slip into handheld Command, so players can secretly track hits. Roll the die to fire to fire on opponents. The last one with a ship left on the grid wins! Ready to level up? Play in Advanced Mode and create an elite fleet with the addition of submarines, which can share coordinates with ships and have ship-detecting Sonar capabilities! The Battleship Royale gameboard stores easily and has built-in trays for pegs. It's a thrilling game for Family Game Night and makes a fun gift for kids ages 8 and up! Battleship and Hasbro Gaming and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Battle Grid
- 4 Storage Trays
- 60 Green Miss Pegs
- 60 Red Hit Pegs
- 50 Orange Sunk Pegs
- Standard Deck
- Advanced Deck
- 6 Command Centers (ship card holders with plastic rails)
- Battleship party game for groups: the battleship royale game is the first-ever battleship game that lets players face off with up to 6 opponents! who will be the last afloat to win?
- Share the battle grid: inspired by classic battleship search and find gameplay, this fun family game features 1 shared battle grid: players track ship locations by marking hits and misses on it together
- Secretly track hits: each player is dealt ship cards revealing their ships' locations on the grid using coordinates. the cards slide into handheld command centers that let players secretly track hits
- Many will sink, one will survive: roll the die for the number and location of shots on the grid, and fire! mark a hit or miss with a peg (or two). the last player with a ship left standing wins
- Level up with an elite fleet: amp up the strategy in advanced mode with the addition of submarines, which can share coordinates with ships and have ship-detecting sonar capabilities